Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Newport Jazz Festival 2009 review

This is the "other" Ken, host of In The Groove podcast, that occasionally posts to this site. I just returned from Newport RI, and posted my review of the two day jazz festival. Rather than repost the lengthy (perhaps too lengthy) report here, I'll put a link to the review below. If you just want to see the hi-res photo gallery, I've got a link to that as well. NPR did an excellent job of covering the event, and has even posted recordings of the performances, so I will list that also.

- To read the entire review, click through to my Blog.

- Click here to view my Newport Jazz Fest photo gallery (you can upload your pics into this gallery).

- Click here for NPR's coverage including recorded performances.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, KL! Man, how I envy you on this occasion. I loved your photos from the New Port gig.

    ReplyDelete